09 January 2017
Be Heard Group Plc (AIM: BHRD), the digital marketing services group, announces that Chief Financial Officer Robin Price has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. Robin undertakes his new role as COO alongside his existing responsibilities as CFO.
Robin is a qualified chartered accountant (FCA) and a fellow of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. He was a co-founder and Finance Partner at leading UK advertising agency HHCL and, on its acquisition by Chime Communications plc, became that company's Legal and Commercial Director.
He has also held roles as Chief Operating Officer (UK & Ireland) of McCann Erickson (part of the Interpublic Group) and as Global CFO/Commercial Director of ?What If! Holdings. Robin has been Chief Financial Officer of Be Heard since the Group's inception in November 2015.
Peter Scott, Executive Chairman of Be Heard said:
"Be Heard is expanding fast, and needs the right central team to support continued growth and maximise opportunities for the group. Robin is highly experienced in running marketing businesses and will now bring his characteristic rigor and commercial sense to the role of COO. This will allow me to increase my focus on finding brilliant new partners knowing that the continued operational development of a powerfully cohesive group is in safe hands."
|Be Heard Group plc
Peter Scott, Executive Chairman
Robin Price, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
|020 3828 6269|
Nick Westlake / Kevin Cruickshank (Nominated Advisor)
James Black (Corporate Broker)
|020 7260 1000|
|Bell Pottinger (Financial PR)
|020 3772 2578|
About Be Heard Group plc
Be Heard Group plc (AIM: BHRD) is a digital marketing group operating at the intersection of marketing, technology and e-commerce. Our vision is to build an agile interconnected group focused on helping clients maximise their return on investment from digital marketing. To achieve this, we will acquire and connect best-in-class companies spanning core marketing disciplines, providing management experience, access to deeper resources and a strong platform for growth.
- 19 April Posting of Annual Report and Notice of AGM
- 06 April Kameleon win at Brand Film Festival
- 06 April Notification of major interest in shares
- 05 April Issue of Shares
- 30 March '2017 has started off extraordinarily well' says Be Heard chairman Peter Scott
- 30 March Full Year Results for the period ended 31st December 2016
- 07 February Acquisition and Placing
- 09 January Director Changes
- 08 December Be Heard plc back on the acquisition trail
- 07 December Acquisition of Kameleon
- 29 November agenda21 2017: Straight into Artificial Intelligence via Machine Learning