Issue of Shares
05 April 2017
Be Heard Group plc (AIM: BHRD), the digital marketing group, announces that 30,969,426 new ordinary shares have today been issued to the vendors of agenda21 and Kameleon.
This issue reflects the first earn out payment due to the vendors of agenda21 and the additional share consideration due to the vendors of Kameleon, both following completion of the audited accounts for the year to 31 December 2016.
Application has been made to the London Stock Exchange for the admission of 30,969,426 new ordinary shares to trading on AIM. Admission of the new shares is expected to take place at 8:00am on 6 April 2017. The total shares in issue following admission will be 813,049,493 ordinary shares of one penny each.
|Be Heard Group plc
Peter Scott, Executive Chairman
Robin Price, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
|020 3828 6269|
Nick Westlake / Kevin Cruickshank (Nominated Advisor)
James Black (Corporate Broker)
|020 7260 1000|
|020 3903 7715|
|Bell Pottinger (Financial PR)
|020 3772 2573|
About Be Heard Group plc
Be Heard Group plc (AIM:BHRD) is a digital marketing services group operating at the intersection of marketing, technology and e-commerce. Our vision is to build an agile interconnected group focused on helping clients maximise their return-on-investment from digital marketing. To achieve this, we acquire and connect best-in-class companies spanning key digital disciplines, providing management experience, access to deeper resources and a strong platform for growth.
- 19 April Posting of Annual Report and Notice of AGM
- 06 April Kameleon win at Brand Film Festival
- 06 April Notification of major interest in shares
- 05 April Issue of Shares
- 30 March '2017 has started off extraordinarily well' says Be Heard chairman Peter Scott
- 30 March Full Year Results for the period ended 31st December 2016
- 07 February Acquisition and Placing
- 09 January Director Changes
- 08 December Be Heard plc back on the acquisition trail
- 07 December Acquisition of Kameleon
- 29 November agenda21 2017: Straight into Artificial Intelligence via Machine Learning